Wednesday, February 24, 2016

HOME SWEET HOME




Home

Contact me

Coach Pre-Order

Kate Spade Pre-Order

Sephora Exclusives





Hello there!

I am currently conducting sprees for Coach and Kate spade items. All items comes with care cards and are guaranteed authentic. Most of the bags are going for less than sgd350 and wallets sgd200.

Prices include shipping to your house. Do feel free to ask me for models that are not found on my blog as I can easily find them in the Coach or Kate Spade stores..

Do note that shipping will take approximately 2-3 weeks to your house. However, tracking number will be given for your reference once your item has been shipped out.


Thank you!


1. To order, please contact me via email (wenting_46@hotmail.com) with the following details

a) your name

b) contact number
c) indicate item model and color you would like to order/ or want to enquire


Full payment is required for me to process order.
Thank you for your understanding :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

is Loving the shopping.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

About

go to facebook

Popular Posts